Save big today with 40% off LexJet Solvent Print-N-Stick Fabric. This customer favorite is truly one of our most versatile products, ideal for wall cut-outs, wall murals, decals, signs, window graphics and much more. Plus, this solvent-compatible version is a durable outdoor option.
We’ve heard a lot of big numbers being thrown around about this year’s ISA International Sign Expo. This year’s attendance topped 20,044, which is the largest crowd for ISA in 10 years, and the largest that the Orlando show has ever seen.
LexJet was one of 600 exhibitors in the 200,000-square-foot trade show floor. Also, our 50-foot-by-24-foot carnival themed wall graphic, complete with Ferris wheel and roller coaster printed on LexJet Simple Flo Wrap Vinyl, was the largest mural ever displayed inside the ISA show.
Offer your customers professional, colorful wall murals with high-definition detail using HP PVC-free Durable Smooth Wall Paper. It’s Type II compliant when used with HP Latex inks, and doesn’t require a top coat. It goes up and comes down easily with common wall papering adhesives and techniques, and resists wear and tear.
Plus, it’s odorless, mold- and mildew-resistant, so it is an environmentally friendly option for schools, hotels, hospitals and more.
- Type II (ASTM F793) compliant for durability with HP Latex inks, and no need for a top coat
- Easy to install and remove
- An extended range of color reproduction delivers high-impact graphics
- Available in 42- and 54-inch by 100-foot rolls
- Compatible with latex inks
This offer is available for call-in or online orders. Go HERE for more details and call your LexJet representative at 800-453-9538 or use promo code HPWALL25 when you checkout at LexJet.com to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
If you’re stocking up for spring, now’s the time to visit LexJet.com for all of your printing and accessories needs. We’ve added hundreds of new items to our LexJet Blue $5 Shipping Program from leading brands, such as Samsung, Xerox, Lexmark and Brother. PLUS! We’ve added select inks and toners from HP and Canon.
Here are some of the items that are now included in LexJet Blue:
- Home Office Printers, such as the popular HP Officejet or Canon Pixma
- HP Latex 300 Series Inks
- Canon imagePROGRAF 8400 Inks
- Epson SureColor P Series Inks
We’ve also got lots of new accessories for your production space or home office, such as:
- Logitech’s Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac
- Targus Spruce EcoSmart Backpack
- Endust Compressed Air Duster
Two Weeks Left! Everyone who was initially entered into the free 3-month trial for LexJet Blue still has another two weeks to take advantage of the program. The annual membership fee is $49.
Looking for a new MVP for retractable banner stands, trade show graphics and POP displays? Our all new LexJet Production Display Film and LexJet Production Display Film SUV both have a lay-flat quality along with scratch and water resistance that will make your graphics look great and last over time.
They’re also a cost-effective, easy-to-produce option that dries fast and doesn’t require lamination … just print and install, and you’re game-day ready.
- Semi-matte finish with exceptional image quality
- Water- and scratch-resistant without lamination
- 99% opacity for blockout abilities
- Double-sided printable with latex and UV-curable inks
- Fast dry time with exceptional quality
- Stable, durable and will not curl
- Versions of this film are available for aqueous, latex, eco-solvent, solvent and UV-curable inks
Are you on social media? We are, too! We share the latest industry news and inspiring customer creations on a variety of social media outlets, like Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. We also jump in on group conversations on LinkedIn and join weekly chats on Twitter. There’s a lot going on in the world of wide-format media, and we love being part of the conversation.
If you’re on any of these social channels, we hope you’ll follow us, too! Click on any of the icons below to go to our pages:
We’re always looking for new customer stories to tell, like this one from Red River Photo Services and new tips and tricks we can offer you. If you have a story to share or a question for our experts, please email email@example.com.