With a history of taking latex technology to the next level for the past eight years, HP has done it again with the announcement of the HP Latex 500 Printer Series, which will be available for pre-sale in July.
According to HP, here are the printers’ key new features:
- Speed: Indoor quality: 23 m²/hr (248 ft²/hr) – approx. 33% faster than the 360/370
- Load rolls in one minute or less with the spindleless pivot table and automatic skew adjustment
- Heavier rolls: up to 55 kg (121 lb)
- Wiper roller: Get the high-quality results of high-cost materials on lower cost banners and vinyls with the wiper roller
- Printer status beacon: Remote visibility of production for more unattended operation (Standard 570, optional 560)
- Faster installation: Printers ship fully assembled, 570 has the bulk ink system already installed
- Produce highly saturated prints with up to 50% more ink density, using vivid print modes
The first shipments of these new printers will begin in late August. To learn more, please call your LexJet printer expert at 800-453-9538.