InfoTrends recently completed an in-depth study on color digital printing in packaging and prime labels, and believes that packaging represents a significant opportunity for the digital printing industry. Unlike other applications, it faces no threat from digital media and it is growing with the human population.
As a result, InfoTrends has announced a new Packaging Business Development Strategies Service that can help print-service providers better understand what opportunities may exist within this rapidly changing field.
The Packaging BDS service is designed to provide “how to” guidance for new service providers that want to effectively go after the digital packaging opportunity. It also offers existing service providers the tools they need to enhance their businesses.
InfoTrends will provide clients of the new service with tools and advice for:
- Prospecting and recognizing digital packaging opportunities
- Understanding vertical markets
- Identifying key applications
- Recognizing tool and equipment options
- Developing skills for sales, marketing, operations, and customer service
- Building a pricing strategy
- Creating promotional strategies
- Understanding the role digital packaging plays in commercial print
For more information on the Packaging BDS service, contact Scott Phinney at 781 616 2100 ext. 123 or e-mail email@example.com.